Monday 3 October 2011

1st Negatives

These are my negatives from a studio shoot. I used constant lighting whilst i tested different apertures and shutter speeds. Some are far too dark whilst others have different tones with good shadows, which i'm pleased with for my first time, using a film camera.



For my second studio shoot using a film camera, I used large format film, testing the results using a broncolour mobile flashpack and unilet flash.


Negative - Black and White; F8.
(Light reading was 6.8. The calculator quick disc i used said to compensate 0.8, so i upped the light to 7.6)



Negative - Colour; F32.
For this i turnt the light down to use a softer light. The flashpack only went to 10 and the quick disc calculator said to compensate 0.6, so I moved the subject closer to the light. This still wasn't enough (32.4) so I moved the subject slightly closer still and widened the aperture for more light (22.8).






















No comments:

Post a Comment