Wednesday 5 October 2011

Black & White Print Processing - Self Test

After my assisted workshop of printing, I then changed the negative and decided to give it a go myself.

I first done a 5 second light scale reading. (5, 10, 15, 20, 25)


This was far too over-exposed, so I changed the setting from G0 or G2 to G5...


I then done a test shoot of 10 seconds on both of G0 and G2;


This wasn't what I wanted so I done another test using G0, G2 and G5, with 10 seconds exposure on each, resulting in...



This still wasn't what I wanted, so I done a third test using G0 and G2 with 10 seconds exposure and then G5 for 20 seconds;



After all of these tests, I then finally realised if I changed the aperture from f8 to f11, it may help...

I then got a test shot of;


My A4 print of this;

No comments:

Post a Comment