Tuesday 13 March 2012

Research; Boys Clothing

For 'Red's clothing, I looked at high street clothes from places like, 'Burtons'  and 'Topman'.
I wanted 'Red's clothes to be in contrast with the middle class, sophisticated 'Wolf'. 

I started to look at jeans because they are the most popular and versatile piece of clothing going for all ages.
I then looked at t-shirts so he looks more casual and younger in age.
These t-shirts i found plays on the attention and humour both the shirt and the person receive. 

These outfits from 'Topman' look quite smart but casual. Showing the growth from boy to man, as guys tend to smarten up and be more fashionable as they approach adulthood.
I was looking at chinos as they are in fashion right now, with the casual t-shirts.
I looked at the mickey mouse shirt to play on the fact he's growing from a child, but i really like the shirt with the target sign on it. This really emphasizes this idea of the 'wolf' predator going after her prey, 'Red'.

No comments:

Post a Comment