Tuesday 10 January 2012

Shoot 1 & 2 incl. prints

These were the negs from a first try of the pastiche.

 For the pastiche I wanted to imitate an Image by Thomas Struth, called 'Bukseo Dong, Pyongyang, North Korea', 2007. (below)


Although I wasn't really happy with the negs, I printed one anyway to see the full result.

Started on F22 - 70M / 80Y.





Other Images.

With this shoot I had a lot of trouble with the light meter as it was running out of battery and I kept getting different readings.
These images were underexposed and hard to work with.. Just to see and examine the results I still tried printing some images;


Phonebox
 Final - F32. 5 secs.


Lined up Bins

After many test strips which were far too dark and not worth keeping I was left to choose between the two strips above.

Final - 6 secs.

No comments:

Post a Comment