Thursday 12 January 2012

My Shoot

For the content of this shoot, I wanted my model to have the most respect and privacy she deserved. - Therefore I arranged this shoot to be done in a private, heated room.
I personally am very pleased with this shoot. My model looks beautiful, relaxed and I got exactly what I wanted.

I used a plain, white background for this shoot as I wanted my model to be the entire focus. 
I also used two broncola lights with one pack and a soft-box on each light. 
These images were taken using a bronica camera, with a standard lens at F.8, and an even background reading of F.11. 




Quite a few of these images had a few dots and scratches on, which I can only presume happened when I processed the negs.
Also, a few photos that I tried printing looked ok on the contact sheet, but under an enlarger were slightly out of focus. The nearest I could get was a focus that looked a little soft. It wasn't 'crystal clear', which I was really dissapointed about.

I found choosing one final image really difficult. I printed five of my favourite's, and ended up getting stuck between a choice of two.
I was really inspired by the famous Demi Moore magazine shot and a fashion based, pregnant magazine cover, by Christina Aguilera.
I wanted to show the idea that being pregnant is beautiful and natural. - But that the model is still her own person.

The printing of my two favourites;

'Naked Beauty' - Demi Moore inspired;



Final Print




'Yummy Mummy' - Fashion Magazine / Celeb Cover inspired




Final Print

Personally, I think this image reflects more of the message I intended. I love this photo!



Other favourite images I've printed;
(I aim to print more but these are what I've managed so far)





No comments:

Post a Comment