Thursday 12 January 2012

Printing of 2nd/3rd Shoot

Due to the previous shoot being unsuccessful and resulting in underexposed negs, I went to Canary Wharf to re-shoot my pastiche. Due to the large tall buildings and planted trees, I felt this area was more suited.

Due to the store being short on cameras for loan, I shared a camera with a friend. The contact prints below with stars are my images;




Print of favourite image to fit the pastiche;




Final Image - Printed at 40M / 35Y, 8 secs.


These next contact sheets, are from a shoot I done in a run-down estate in London that was due to be demolished early this year.
I wanted to capture the run-down areas that we may not necessarily see when we go to the main City.
At first thought of the City, the crowded streets, tall buildings and red buses come to mind. - Not the back street, poorer areas.

Again, the images with stars are my own;


All six of these images below are my own;


































The printing of my 3 favourite images;

Estate;

Final Print - 60M / 100Y. 2 secs.


Flat Entrance




Final Print


Garden





Final Print

No comments:

Post a Comment