Wednesday 2 November 2011

Printing; Image 1

I first done a test strip on Grade 3 for 5 seconds;

5 seconds was best;

I thought 5 seconds made the image too dark so I tried 3 seconds;

This made the image really dull and grey. I wanted some contrast in there so I tried adding G5 for 2 seconds;

This was a tad too dark so I tried G3 for 3 seconds and G5 for only 1 second;

This made the image too light. I liked the greyness of the sky and the subtle tones in the sand but the buildings looked flat and boring.

I now tried G3 for 3 seconds overall and added G5 for 2 seconds, but only on the buildings and central area;

I was happy with the middle but felt the sand was now too dark.
So I made a full print using G3 for 3seconds overall and G5 for 2 seconds on the buildings, whilst blocking the sky and sand with my hands;

No comments:

Post a Comment