Thursday 17 May 2012

Female Model Outfit

After long discussions about the female 'dress', we decided to buy one instead of worrying about designing and getting one made. We wanted something sophisticated and not high street looking. We also wanted one we could put off the shoulder to show a bra strap, to emphasize that she'd just put it back on.

I was originally looking at dresses like the one above, but all were coming in too pricey for our small budget.

I asked whether or not she even needed to wearing a dress.. Or whether she was in her underwear with her dress in her hand ready to put back on.

I then looked into what underwear she could be wearing. I felt that a simple bra and knickers would be too much flesh on show and that all of the attention may be on her body.
I wanted something more classy and less distracting.

I felt that this long-line body with stockings looked much classier and sexier, than a simple bra and knicker set. The idea that less flesh is sometimes more.
I liked this animal print to emphasize this predator theme we had of her, although the leopard print didn't seem quite right considering her original character was a wolf. 


I then found this lace dress from Ann Summers for only £15.
I felt this would work well with a black underwear set underneath.
I also felt that we could make use of the split in the dress, showing her leg poking out in a seductive way. 
The team agreed, so this is what we went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment