Friday 18 May 2012

Fashion Magazine Research

These images are by David Carson.
I felt these would be useful ideas for our magazine, as they are really intriguing images.
The minimal colours used with a single image and lots of text I found really interesting to look at. 
Some of the styles of text I thought we may be able to use within the magazine.


I felt this would be good for a front cover. I liked the use of the newspaper effect background, which would link to our theme of recycling. I felt the portrait and splash of colour was really dramatic and grabbed your attention.

I feel the coloured text over the black and white images is really effective. We could use this as a beginning of an article.



With the image above on the right, I really liked the text over the image. This could also be a front cover image, or a dramatic start to an article or spread within the magazine.

This image grabbed my attention because it reminded me of my work with the mannequins. - This idea of being broken or seen as no good and being discarded of.

No comments:

Post a Comment