Thursday 17 May 2012

Female Hair & Make-Up Final Decisions

After regular research and contact with the chosen make-up artist and hair stylist, I had a set of images for her to combine into one look. 

For Hair;



I wanted loose curls, that we could ruffle and mess up slightly, with lots of movement.
This look would also relate to the predator theme. - The idea of big fur, movement and perhaps a wild mane.


Make-up;
 With this, I thought dark eyes would be really effective and link to this idea of temptress conquering.
I feel the eye contact with the female model is important, so I really wanted her eyes to be defined.
 I liked this dramatic effect of the eye shadow, so I asked the make-up artist whether she could do something like this but with dark colours.
 I think that big lashes would make the eyes stand out more and give drama.
I loved this eye liner! I thought it was really different and effective and would suit our predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment