Saturday 17 December 2011

Printing; Object 2nd Idea

After carefully looking at my main idea shot, i felt that perhaps i had too much going on within the image, so i decided to print my next favourite shot. I really liked the 'Quality Assured Eng' stamp on the skin of the meat. I feel it is a really controversial image and this stamp part supported my meaning behind this photo.

- 5 second test strip. F16 or 22. 70M / 80Y.

-  Top: 5 seconds. Bottom: 7 seconds.
 I decided that 7 seconds looked best, so i made a full print.
The main focal point, which is bright and striking is the meat and skin. I wanted this part to be 'in your face' and bold, as i think this issue is quite sensitive and one which people generally would not confront or portray.
I feel very strongly about my personal opinion and wanted to broadcast it in my own creative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment